We are doing everything possible to improve energy efficiency, conserve resources, and minimize our impact on the environment.
Find out how much energy, water and trees were saved during the printing of your job – ask for an ECO audit.
- We are an FSC® certified printer.
- Our new Komori web press significantly reduces makeready and running waste.
- Our afterburner uses solvents from the printing ink as fuel, enabling us to consume less gas and still destroy 99.9% of the volatile organic compounds.
- Heat generated by our compressors and afterburner is used to heat our plant, significantly reducing our natural gas usage.
- Our new press chiller reduces power consumption by cooling water in rooftop units using ambient air temperature during the cooler months.
- We use vegetable-based inks and clean our presses with enviro-friendly products.
- We recycle all paper, plastic, wood and metal waste.
- Our facility is wired with high efficiency lighting as well as motion sensors to ensure lights are turned off automatically when not required.
- Our office carpets contain 25% recycled materials and are 100% recyclable.